Our latest set of accounts have been published with our turnover increasing to £2m. We are pleased with the continued success and growth of our business from a standing start just over four years ago. Much of this success is due to repeat business from our loyal base of clients with whom we have excellent relationships. We thank them for their confidence and trust in our ability to deliver a quality service to them.
Our growth and success allows us to invest in training, apprenticeships and college placements. We currently have four trade apprentices in the workforce. Our Trainee Estimator Victoria Davies has begun studying for her HNC in Quantity Surveying. She attends City of Glasgow College one day a week and we are happy to report that she is enjoying it so far! We also continue to invest in our vehicle fleet, tools, plant and safety equipment.
We have welcomed Chris Cogan to the Company as our new Contracts Manager. He is settling in well and we are delighted that he has joined our business.
Recently completed contracts include:
- Full refurbishment and sub-division of a warehouse in Seafield, Edinburgh for Whyte & Mackay.
- Reception and Lift Lobby Upgrade and Re-fit for Union Properties at 250 St Vincent Street, Glasgow
- Full refurbishment and upgrading of air freight warehouse and offices for Petrasco Energy Logistics in Dyce, Aberdeen.
- Refurbishment of 4,000 sqft industrial unit for Patrizia UK Ltd at Block 108, Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow.
- External refurbishment works for Patrizia UK Ltd at Block 57, Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow.
- Glazing repairs and atrium works at Rivergate Shopping Centre in Irvine.
- Bobar kitchen and Ballroom works at the Hilton Grosvenor Hotel in Glasgow’s West End.
- External refurbishment of McIntosh Hall Student Accommodation for The University of St Andrews.
“We have had a strong start to this financial year and we see that as a measure of our increased client and opportunity base. We have continued to operate with a high degree of success in the Oil & Gas sector; recently having completed a £500k phased internal and external refurbishment for Petrasco in Aberdeen. We invest in our people, our workspace, our equipment and our knowledge - these are the components of our service and we want to be the best. We are actively promoting our brand through various media. We want the market to know how we are doing and we want our brand to be synonymous with great service.” Chris McNeill, Managing Director